Who are our clients
Sommerville Disability Support Services caters for all ages but our “focus group” is children, young adults and their family/whanau, with a wide range of disabilities.
What do we do
Our aim is to:
- Help support people with disabilities to become as independent as possible within the community.
- Support and advocate for the families/whanau of children and young people with disabilities.
- Ensure the community understands the needs of people with disabilities through Disability Awareness training.
- Improving the quality of services available to people with disabilities.
- Give acccurate, timely and useful information to people with disabilities, their family/whanau and care givers.
How can I receive help?
- Self referral – phone or visit the Sommerville Disability Support Services yourself.
- Referral by another agency.
- Referral by medical specialist/GP.
45 Campbell Street, P.O Box 540 Wanganui New Zealand
(06) 345 0566 | 0508 Support (0508 787-7678)